Sunday, August 8, 2010

Linky Love for 8/8

What's Fresh: How to cook 20 Vegetables - I love fresh veggies, but when I want to heat them up, I really have no clue how to make them taste good. This was super helpful!

Stuck at Prom - Check out the amazing dresses and tuxes, all made with Duct Tape!

China Plans Huge Buses - they can drive over cars!

Brazilian Men Swapped at Birth - a really neat story!

Yes, I spent alot of time reading Yahoo articles this week LOL

How to Make a Toothbrush Bracelet - You know, because everyone wants a toothbrush bracelet.

Home Science Experiments - For those of us that are homeschooling :)

24 Short and Sweet Preschool Math Activities

BIG Bubbles! It looks fun!

I'm Hungry - Wow. It seems like it should be super obvious, but I certainly missed it. This could change your life!

I'm sorry there's so many links, some weeks I just find so many interesting things and I can't wait to share them!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Alexia don't apologize they were great. That bus was something else and I was amazed by the number of passengers it carries. I was happy for the Brazilian guys who are now together but I have my doubts about the toothbrush bracelet being a guy but I bet a kid would love to wear one. My daughter will love using the tips on the preschool math to use with my two grandsons. I especially liked the science experiments and have always enjoyed doing things to amaze people. My favorite is cutting a hole in a piece of regular copy paper that you can literally jump through with the paper still in one piece. Email me at odie@qualityofficeequipmentinc.com and I will try to give you the solution. Have a great day.
Odie

Odie Langley said...

OK Alexia I did some research and found the way to cut the hole in a video so here is the result. It will amaze you I promise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEz9Lpugsk Hope you enjoy.