These are the things that need to be done around here:
- Weather stripping is missing from around my front door (There are puddles of water on my wood floor every time it rains - also, frogs)
- The dog broke the slide off of the boys play set (don't ask), needs brackets (so my grandpa says)
- My car needs an oil change
- My bathtub needs that white seal around the edges so water doesn't go under my floor.
- There's an extra hole in my kitchen sink (where the sprayer is supposed to be) and I need to put something there so water doesn't run down into the cabinet when I'm washing dishes (the sprayer is attached to the faucet somehow, leaving me a spare hole)
Now, all of these things are typically done by a person of the male persuasion.
Me? I'm on my own.
My pastor is great about helping out (especially since we live right in front of him), but since my prospects (for marriage) are rather dim...I need to learn to do these things myself!
Wish me luck - tomorrow I start Google-ing and You-Tubing!