Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Flicks: Letters to Juliet













Letters to Juliet

From the movie:
In Verona, Italy – the beautiful city where Romeo first met Juliet – there is a place where the heartbroken leave notes asking Juliet for her help. It’s there that aspiring writer Sophie finds a 50-year-old letter that will change her life forever. As she sets off on a romantic journey of the heart with the letter’s author, Claire, now a grandmother, and her handsome grandson, all three will discover that sometimes the greatest love story ever told is your own.

From me:
Good romantic movie! No sex scenes (woo hoo!), no language (that I can remember, which is good LOL) and no immodest dressing! This movie rates right up there with You've Got Mail and Pride & Prejudice! You probably won't be able to convince hubs to watch it though - it's definitely a girls night out movie :)

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

You've Got Mail is one of my favorites, of course anything with Meg in it is good. I am a guy and love disaster movies and action movies but I admit likeing the ones that make you wipe your eyes too. Like I mentioned in a previous comment.
Odie

Kristie said...

I remember seeing the previews of this with Rich and he definitely wasn't into seeing it...but I was! Glad to hear it's good! :-)