Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guatemala, Compassion

Compassion Bloggers: Guatemala 2010

I posted when Kristen went on her Compassion trip to Africa and she was able to meet two of her sponsored children and meet so many more. Her stories so touched me that I sponsored two children myself. And I've never regretted that decision.

Well, there are another group of bloggers going (most, I'm sure, you've read before) and I couldn't not share their journey with you. All of them will be posting on their blogs while they are in Guatemala with Compassion International and I think you should follow, at least, one if not all. I guarantee your heart will be touched.

Amanda at Baby Bangs

Lindsey Nobles

Lisa Jo at The Gypsy Mama

Ann at A Holy Experience

And also, Shaun Groves is going!

2 comments:

thegypsymama said...

Thank you thank you for your support!!

~Lisa-Jo

Odie Langley said...

You touched my heart today girl especially after seeing your two children's photos.
Odie