Sunday, September 19, 2010

Linky Love for 9/19

On Radical Abandonment - You don't want to skip reading this post.

Pillar - No turning back.

When Saving the World Threatens to Overwhelm you
- Ignore the zen part, listen to the advice. It's good.

tinyhands, expertly crafted and customizable scented jewelry - soooo cute!

The Dollar Re-design Project - It's odd to think of our dollar in any other form than it is, but check out the designs anyways, they are kinda cool!


And finally, I ran across this quote that Lindsey Nobles shared on one of her posts:

"I would like to buy $3 worth of God, please, not enough to explode my soul or disturb my sleep, but just enough to equal a cup of warm milk or a snooze in the sunshine.

I don’t want enough of Him to make me love a black man or pick beets with a migrant. I want ecstasy, not transformation; I want the warmth of the womb, not a new birth.

I want a pound of the Eternal in a paper sack. I would like to buy $3 worth of God, please." -Wilbur Rees, “$3.00 Worth of God”

Kinda makes ya think.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

A lot to think about in your links today girl. They do make you think. Hope you have an awesome sunday.
Odie