Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moon Dough

What is Moon Dough? Moon Dough, made by Spin Master, is an amazing new molding compound unlike anything you've seen before! It's soft and marshmallow-like, cleans up easily, and never dries out, so you can use it again and again. It's also hypo-allergenic and wheat-free. Best for ages 2-4.
The boys thought that it was fantabulous! We received the Barn Moon Dough set and they loved that they could easily shape the dough into animals and then play with them. The crank was easy for them to turn, although they are still learning that they need to make sure that Moon Dough is pressed into every corner of the mold if they want a face on their farm animals :)

I thought that the Moon Dough was pretty cool! It's amazing how much detail the dough picks up. Moon Dough is very crumbly however (and it goes everywhere), which drove me crazy at first, but won me over when I realized how easy it is to clean up! It does not stick to hard surfaces, it's easily swept up with a broom and dustpan. Not so on carpet or other material so watch out! The easiest way to play with this stuff is on a LARGE plastic mat of some kind.

Check out the Moon Dough website to see all the play sets they sell and where you can find them!

Thanks to Childs Play Communications for offering me a free Moon Dough play set to review in exchange for my honest review.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

I will defintely let my daughter know so she can get some for my grandsons to play with.