Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pop On Pals

Open up a whole new world of "Popabilities" with Pop On Pals from Spin Master. Created for ages 2-4 these playsets and figures are a pretty neat upgrade to little people! One little guy can become an endless array of occupations from a fireman to a handyman; from a princess to a chef! All it takes is the removal of one ring and the addition of another!

We received the Amusement Park playset for review and the boys loved it. They could hardly wait for me to remove all the twist ties so they could take their little man for spin on the Ferris wheel! (this is the part where I would insert my own pictures...if my camera was working!)
I'm not even going to take time explaining how this toy works because if you follow this link, you can check out what this play set does (and all the other ones) for yourself! Just click on "toys", then "play sets" and then "try me" - it's really cool!

I was a little bummed that the play set only comes with one pal, it's just not as fun. And we also can't get the little guy to stay in the roller coaster car as it goes down the tracks. But neither of those issues as deterred the boys from spending a long time making their pal ride rides and play games (while changing his rings, of course - I think that's Noah's favorite part!).

Pop On Pals are available at Toys R Us, Target, Kmart, Sears and I'm sure you can find them on Amazon as well - this is definitely a great toy and I'm sure I'll be picking up some more pals and probably one of the vehicles for the boys in the future!

Thanks to Childs Play Communications for offering me a play set in exchange for my honest review!

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Thanks Alexia, seems great for my two grandsons. Will check into it. Hope you have had a great weekend so far.
Odie