Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life from Scratch











Life from Scratch

by Melissa Ford

From the book:

One cup heartbreaking divorce

Three teaspoons of the single life

Two Tablespoons of blog posts

Mix well with new romance and bake for an hour.

Serve with a side of hope.

Read an excerpt here!

From me: I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. Maybe it's because I've faced divorce and mistakes and am still finding myself amidst all the chaos. Whatever it was, it spoke to me. I've spent the last couple of days curled up on my couch reading Life from Scratch while the boys destroy my house. It was well worth the mess. Melissa writes well and her book is worth buying and reading. Even more than once :)

I would be remiss to not point out that I stumbled across a couple descriptive sex scenes that I would rather have not have to read.

Thanks to Belle Bridge Books for offering me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

I have also faced divorce and have recovered. I will check it out. Thanks.
Odie