Sunday, October 10, 2010

Linky Love for 10/10

I apologize in advance for the million links I am giving you today - if I would have remembered to post last Sunday, there wouldn't be so many! They are all really good though, so don't skip any! :)

Memoirs of a Bullied Kid - This is a long one, but so important!

What We Sometimes Forget to Protect Our Kids From - Guilty.

I am here: where my feet are - Where is your ministry?

Together - HA! Funny, pretty much only if your a mom though.

5 Tips for the Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- the tips are helpful and definitely follow the link for the grilled cheese slide show - yummy! I'm trying some of those!

Unusual Vending Machines - way to cool to not click over to!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Quite an assortment today my friend and they were all interesting especially the french fry machine but the one that got me was Dan's story. I felt myself hurting for him on the journey through the middle school grades. I am relieved that he is better today and trying to help others. I added his story to my facebook and hopefully others will learn how to stop bullies in current situations. Thanks for sharing such great and helpful things.
Odie

Kristie said...

Totally LOVE the ice cream and cotton candy vending machines!! :-)

The "Together" link is hilarious!!

Thanks for sharing the post about protecting our kids from ourselves sometimes...definitely one to think about and something to work on! Always good knowing I'm not the only one :-/