Sunday, October 24, 2010

Linky Love for 10/24

Rare images beyond the naked eye - amazing! Some of these I would hang on my wall!

Big fat rant. - Have I told you lately how much I love Barefoot Foodie? I do!

Trash, The Dollar Store, and Me - It's so cool what you can make out of junk.

Bucket O' Chalk - another super cool idea/craft!

Teaching myself my own lessons - A good reminder to stop being so lazy!

Cones and Holes - a modern day parable everyone needs to read :)

Do you have a team of good life editors? - Do you? I'm actually interested to hear your responses on this one, if you don't mind. It made me think - who are my life editors? I think I need more because right now it's really just my Mom (although she is fantastic LOL).

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

All good Alexia but the first one captured most of my attention. I have always loved working with a microscope and seeing images like that was awesome. Thanks
Odie