Sunday, October 31, 2010

Linky Love for 10/31

I find it funny that I'm starting this post out with an apology and my first link says to quit apologizing Ha! But really, I apologize for the amount of links this week, I don't like throwing so many at you at one time, but they are all good, I promise. Bookmark this page if need be and visit one or two each day.

Quit Apologizing - I really like this tip, I think it's the most important one to remember if you ever have people over to your house.

Adults, stopping bullies is your job - Good! And important!

Why I Love John - Not what you think it is :) People aren't always what we judge them to be, let's take the time to look at the inside.

Baby Mine - All of us Mama's need this reminder once in awhile; I sure did this week!

What the heart really knows: Why Memorize Scripture - Please read. So true and Ann offers a great list of scripture memorization aids. Now, more than ever, I see the importance of knowing His word. I'm starting on my own memorization journey this week. Please excuse me while I give you my own links on this subject LOL

  • Best link for adult memorization - short and sweet with a link to the extended version
  • Love this post about repetition for younger children - trying it with the boys!
  • A You Tube example of verses put to music - I'd love to invest in some of these cd's for the boys (and me)

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

It was all good as usual but I will pick the I love John one. We too like Cracker Barrell and at ours there is a waitress named Niki who we have gotten to know really well and have even been to her home while she was pregnant. She makes you feel like you have really been served well and ended up having twin girls. We are not big eaters and usually our bill runs around $20 or so and we are certainly not rich but I always put on the tip part at the register $10 because I know she needs it and really works for it. Just gives us a good feeling to go along with the great food we just ate.
Odie