Thursday, October 7, 2010

Trusting in the Shepherd














Trusting in the Shepherd
Really Woolly Kids

About the movie: Featuring TWO fun stories about facing fear and trusting in Jesus our Shepherd, with fun music & a sing-along to help kids learn Psalm 23:4!

Gracie's Ewe Scout Camp out. Gracie and her Ewe Scout flock head to Grandma Tabitha's for a camp out to earn a new badge. Gracie becomes frightened by the outdoors at night and has trouble enjoying her time with her friends. When Grandma Tabitha sees that Gracie is frightened, it gives her a good opportunity to teach Gracie and her friends about Psalm 23:4 and the Shepherd's protection.

Jacob's New Friend. Jacob faces fear on the playground and in the halls when a strange new kid shows up at school. Thanks to his dad's wisdom, Jacob learns that things aren't always as they seem and that according to the promise of Psalm 23:4, Jesus is always here to guide and protect us!


From me: I thought this video was cute! I can handle listening to it over and over and that's always a good sign :) I've really been picky about what the boys watch lately and I am always happy to find shows that reinforce our faith. I was glad to see that both stories focused on the same verse and the song they sang, "The Fear Not Song", was cute and I've been finding myself humming it haha! (you can listen to it if you click the link above) But what matters most is how did the boys like it, and they love it!

And I'm really excited because not only did I receive a DVD of Trusting in the Shepherd to review, I received one to give away as well! All you need to do to be entered is visit the movie's website, watch some of the clips of what you'll find in the show and let me know what you think!

*****GIVEAWAY WINNER IS KRISTIE - CONGRATS!!*****


Don't forget to "Like" Really Woolly Kids on Facebook to keep up with all their latest news!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

8 comments:

jenn said...

Please put me in the drawing. I watched the clips and especially liked that it encourages scripture memory and I also liked the song. I can already see it is something my daughter would enjoy. Plus she's been scared of everything lately, so the subject would be relevant too.

my email is jennlee_123 @ yahoo.com

Odie Langley said...

That is just what my 2 grandsons need Alexia. I especially like the catchy songs with the pulsating clouds and movements that will keep them attentive. You really come up with some good stuff. I have already shared it with a large group on my facebook. Have a wonderful day and an awesome weekend.
Odie
odie@qualityofficeequipmentinc.com

Sara said...

My email is sarafedewa@gmail.com. Hayden has been waking up scared a lot lately, so maybe this will help.

Sara said...

You can delete that previous post, this is the link to me sharing on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1351917146

OctoberRain said...

You're right, the song isn't to annoying and I'm sure the boys will love it since their favorite Veggie Tales song right now is "God is Bigger then the Boogie Man" LOL So another song about not being scared is just what they need.

OctoberRain said...

and its on facebook!

Kristie said...

Looks like a super cute video and love the sheep/shepherd aspect of it! When I played the song online, the kids came running and wanted me to play it again, so I know they'd enjoy it too :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Kristie said...

I shared the link on facebook. :-)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=610604190&v=wall&story_fbid=159378387420802