Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Compassion Christmas

I would normally wait to share these links until Sunday, but I want you to have time to think about this and get it done! :)

First, I'd like you to read about what Christmas is like for Compassion children who do not have sponsors (but are in the program). It made my heart sad.

And then I'd like you to visit this post to see how YOU can make a difference in some of those children's lives. No, you don't have to become a sponsor. Something as simple as a Christmas card, created online for as little as $2 and sent through the Compassion network will put a smile on a child's face who wouldn't otherwise receive a Christmas card. I know you can afford $2 - that's less than a gallon of gas, or a soda pop.

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Or you could do like I did and become a letter writer and bless them with someone to correspond with. Doesn't cost anything. Such a blessing.
Odie

Together We Save said...

Thanks for sharing... I will check this out.

thegypsymama said...

Thank you thank you for helping us spread the word. And yes, Compassion is always looking for child correspondents to be regular letter writers - anyway any of us can find to share the love of Jesus with these beautiful growing human beings - I say, take it!

With grateful thanks!

Lisa-Jo