Friday, November 19, 2010

Crafty Links!

I have run across so many links lately that there are waaay to many to pour on you in a Linky Love post. So I've put them in more manageable bites for you - you're welcome :)

Thanksgiving:


Thanks Glassing - I think this is a really awesome idea; and a great family tradition!

Maple Leaf Coasters
- Super cute and easy.

Thanksgiving Crafts - I want to make ALL of these amazing Thanksgiving crafts...realistically though...


Advent Calendars:
I've been Googling advent calenders because I'm planning on making one for the boys and I wanted to share my finds with you! We're going to do a simple paper one this year (because it's such short notice), but next year....

Advent Calendar Template - super cute, but I don't think I'm wanting to pay $11 just for a template.

Mini Cupcake Pan Advent Calendar
- I LOVE this one and it may be my permanent pick.

Felt Envelope Advent Calendar
- Like the idea, but not the colors she chose. It would be easy to store though.

I'm thinking about attempting this origami envelope for our advent calendar this year.


Christmas:

How to Wrap and De-tangle Christmas Lights
- Brilliant! (I should have known this...)

Wrapping Paper/Ribbon Wall Rack - I don't use wrapping paper, but this is way cool!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Some fabulous ideas, the one I really liked was the "Thanks Glass". One of the most fun projects I ever did was resin casting back when it was not so expensive. I had molds for coasters and would put tiny beautiful shells into the liquid before it hardened and would pop it out of the mold while the bottom was still a tiny bit tacky and apply colored felt to the bottom and trim off. they were crystal clear with the shells and were a big hit in sets of 4 or 6. I miss those days.
Odie

Kristie said...

I totally LOVE the advent calendars!! I would collect advent calendars if I had room to display all of them! My favorite is probably the muffin tin one-too cool!