Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Movie Night!

I'm very excited to share with you an amazing television event you're not gonna want to miss! NBC is hosting Family Movie Night and the first movie is airing Friday, December 3rd at 8/7c!

What is Family Movie Night you ask? Well, per the site: "During Family Movie Night, you can be confident that the programming on their screens will be fun and action-packed, without the worry of having to dive for the remote to change the channel when inappropriate ads or other content comes on."

"dive for the remote"
Haha, do you know how many times that actually happens at our house? A lot.

The first movie being shown is called A Walk In My Shoes and it looks great! The trailer is embedded below, please watch!

A Walk In My Shoes - 2:33 TRLR from Moms4FamilyTV.com on Vimeo.


I think this could be a great though-provoker and discussion starter in families!

Please consider liking Family Movie Night on Facebook to keep up with all the family-friendly movies that will be shown! The more families who tune into wholesome broadcasts like this, the more shows we'll see on television!

And don't forget to tune into NBC on Friday, December 3 at 8/7c to watch A Walk In My Shoes!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Thanks for letting us know. We will be watching. Have an awesome Thanksgiving.
Odie

Kristie said...

I think I've seen previews for this? I'll have to try to remember to watch! I'm hoping to catch the Hallmark on Sunday too-tends to be family friendly and guaranteed to be a tear-jerker! LOL!