Monday, November 15, 2010

Lazy Days

Mondays are for lazing around.

Catching up on about 5 million posts.

Wishing the fairies would visit (laundry, cleaning, cooking).

Hoping Biggby builds a drive-thru near me.

Potty-training the eldest. Wish me luck.

Jack's in undies, even at night - Noah's still in diapers. Nuthin' crazy about that...right?!


And I have a pile of books I should be reading and reviewing.

Maybe tomorrow *sigh*

Tonight I have a floor to scrub (for work), a dog to wash (only because she smells), and a shower to take (wouldn't want the smell to be passed on to me).

See you on the flip side!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

For a lazy day it sure had a lot of stuff in it girl.

Kristie said...

Good luck with Noah!! I can imagine it's getting frustrating-hang in there!

Blake is doing about the same as Jack now! YAY! He's been going to bed in undies for the last few weeks without accidents...he did have one accident, but it was on his way to the potty in the middle of the night, so at least I didn't have to wash bedding!!!

I hope you were able to relax a bit yesterday!