Sunday, November 7, 2010

Linky Love for 11/14

Get Organized Fast: 7 things you can do this weekend - Easy!

Women Speak out about what's gone wrong with the United States Birthing System - I couldn't agree more with this article! I had both of my boys at home and I know for a fact that if I had been in the hospital I would have ended up in a C-section. Doctors are NOT patient and they have no non-invasive solutions to minor problems in labor.

How can you do it?!- I think this applies to more than just starting a new business.

Faking It For A Change - Wise words.

http://liveaction.org/blog/the-power-of-a-portrait/ - You've got to check this out. I am so pro-life it isn't even funny. I cannot understand how people can say abortion is okay - especially after seeing this.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

You sure have a gift for finding some great sites for us. Thanks for all your hard work.
Odie