Sunday, November 21, 2010

Linky Love for 11/21

Christmas Jars - A great home outreach. I wish I had more time to do this - next year for sure!

Christmas: Thinking About Who's Birthday It Is - Wow. I don't think our family will ever get to the point where there is NO gifts under the tree, but I love this focus and I definitely want it to be my families focus every Christmas. It's never been about the gifts for me - it's about being with my family.

It's Time to Die - "Every hope and dream I have is a seed. And I have to confess, I hold tightly to my seeds."

He is Sufficient - We've lost something important here in America.

Pruned - Do you have "the Precious" at your home?

Save the Words - Just for fun! :)

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Good morning my friend, Great links as always. I am really enjoying getting incourage in my email every morning. I also enjoyed the one about having to die. The one about the Christmas Jar also got my attention. kind of late for this one but would be great for next year. Thanks again for all your hard work finding us great places to surf.
Odie