Sunday, November 7, 2010

Linky Love for 11/7

Food Addiction: Could it explain why 70 Percent of America is Fat? - I think so and completely agree with this article. Something to think about.

Age Does Matter - I threw my lesson book out the window :)

Some things that happen when you become a mama - A beautiful post, I teared up (of course, when do I ever not *sigh*)

When it's better to be seen and not just heard - So right.

Redefining Simple Living: Enjoying the Things You Love - I love Simple Mom's definition of living simply. It's not just dumping as much stuff as you can.

Make Home a Haven Using Personal Filters - True in so many areas of our life. And so very important!

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

As always a great group of links that really make you think. Thanks & have an awesome sunday.
Odie