Sunday, December 12, 2010

Linky Love for 12/12

Where do ideas come from? Makes you think :)

How Big Was It, Really? Very interesting, awesome resource for homeschooling I'm thinking!


Traditions

Blessed to Bless Bags - A very simple, yet amazing idea.

Stocking Tradition - so unique, I'm starting it this year!


For Mama's

The Island of Misfit Mothers - Haha. So me.

Finding Your Tribe - I need a tribe!


Baking and Crafts

Marshmallow Snowman - soooo cute!

Melted Snowman - Another cute one, and easier!

Hand print Snowman Ornament - Love.

Fabric-Backed Plate - so cool!


And finally, I love these Christmas You Tube songs, the boys enjoy watching them and so do I!
Silent Night & Angels We Have Heard On High by Sixpence None the Richer

4 comments:

Odie Langley said...

You did really good this time girl. I really enjoy them all and my wife wants to make a bunch of the snow men pops and melted snow men cookies. I also like the idea of the zip lock bag with stuff for the needy. A lot to think about this morning. Thanks
Odie

Odie Langley said...

Had to come back and let you know that I posted your site on my facebook so family members could have easy access to your neat ideas today. See I really did like it and want others to see it too, also did a blog for my 40 followers to get to your site.
Odie

lace said...

I love the melted snowmen cookies and think they'd be great for our upcoming party at church.

Kristie said...

You know me-HAD to check out your baking and craft links! LOL! The marshmallow snowmen are really cool! We make some different ones, but these probably stay together much easier! And those cookies are awesome! Too cute! LOVE the snowmen handprint ornaments too...when I read it, I could not picture a snowman out of a hand, but that is really cool! :-)