Sunday, December 26, 2010

Linky Love for 12/26

Paul's Disappointing approach to the Christian Life - GOOD.

The Two Facets of Gazing
- "What do you desire? What do you spend your days gazing upon?"

Pasta Angels - Adorable!

Quick and Easy Homemade Gifts for Children - she's got some great links! I want to attempt the birds and pajama pants.

The Natural Noel
- "Families already familiar with the traditional church calendar know that the time from December 25th until January 6th (Epiphany) is the span of time known as the twelve days of Christmas. Observing Christmas doesn't end on December 25th - that's just the beginning!" Sorta Crunchy shared a link (and a small review) for a great "After Christmas" devotional that sounds really great!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

It was all good but being a craft nut I really enjoyed seeing the angel put together. I think that would be so much fun.
Odie

Kristie said...

I agree-those pasta angels ARE adorable!!! (I saw another idea for the handprint snowmen here: http://mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com/2010/12/craft-wednesday.html)

I've never thought too much about the 12 Days of Christmas before. What a neat handbook! I checked out the 1st sample page and the idea to make a pinecone bird feeder....tried that earlier this year and something, other than a bird, ran off with the pinecones!!! I'm think either a squirrel, a chipmunk, or our dog! LOL!