Sunday, December 5, 2010

Linky Love for 12/5

10 Signs You're Wasting Money on Food - I'm wasting a lot of money.

World Changers Aren't Necessarily News Makers
- This I needed to hear. I will be using those final questions a lot!

This Dress-up storage is so.cool! I really wish I had girls, because I really don't think this would work too well for capes and swords! LOL

I had to share these awesome glitter Christmas trees as well. I think my mom and I might actually attempt to make these for her house this year!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Some more good ones and I will have to do better about the food shopping. The glitter trees are really pretty and should be so easy to do. Thanks. Oh and I finished listening to the CD's and they were really what I needed to hear. He is one awesome preacher. Be sure to tell him I said thank you and I will share them with others. If he will send me more of his sermons that would be awesome.
Odie

Kristie said...

I'm sure we're all bad about wasting money on food...it's SO easy to do!

Those trees are neat-you'll have to show some pics if you end up doing them! :-)

LOVE the dress-up storage! I sent the link to Rich in case he wants to get crafty for the kids-they'd love it and he has plenty of time before Christmas! Plus I can imagine he even has the wood! :-) (I was thinking of shortening it though, so we'd have more options of where to put it!) :-)