Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favorites from 2010

I couldn't resist :)
Feel free to check them out or to skip the whole post.
I had fun reminiscing!


January:
Three Strikes and Your Out!
Noah still does this.

February: Two!
Born and Fail Us Not

March: The Least of These
"I'm not the kind of person who over-commits her budget. I'm not rich. I don't have alot of expendable income. I have debt."

April: There are other great posts from April, but this by far was one of my favorites LOL

May: So many that I loved from this month! You get two :)
The Other Days... and Life Thru a Toddler's Eye

June: For your Entertainment
"I've never been one for the limelight; and my goofing off is better left off-camera, but my brother (affectionately nick-named #2 for the sake of this blog)? That's another story entirely."

July: True Love
"Noah sat in her row instead of mine :("

August: Climb
"You don't want to be a janitor you whole life do you?"

September: Thirsty

October: Pass me a drink please
"I don't drink. I've never even gotten buzzed."

November: ...
"I do not know how this happened."

December: Change
"I decided to have a chat with him about what Christmas is all about. And, after the chat, as I watched him hurl himself onto his bed, screaming at the top of his lungs, "CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT PRESENTS, IT IS!! IT IS!!" I realized that I had done my children a great disservice."

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Some happy, sad and interesting times. All good choices. Hope you and the boy's have a very happy new years eve and a wonderful 2011 filled with joy.
Odie