Friday, December 10, 2010

Zevro Triple Wall Mount Dispenser

I think I am in love with the item I reviewed from CSN.

Want to know what it is?


Zevro Smart Space Triple Wall Mount Dispenser

This thing is really awesome! It was easy to put together and hang (although having a power drill comes in handy, I found) and it's even easier to use!

Each container holds 13 ounces of dry ingredients and is supposed to preserve freshness for 45 days! Right now I have pasta, oatmeal and rice in it, the three things the boys eat the most. It is so much easier to grab the cup (which conveniently fits onto the bottom of each dispenser), spin the handle and dump in a bowl or pot! Each dispenser also comes with a simple cap for the bottom to keep fresh those ingredients you don't use everyday.

The cup also has measurements on it - no more measuring for the boys oatmeal every morning, The 1 cup mark is right on the side!

The dispensers are also adjustable - which is helpful if you want your kids to have access to a dispenser full of snacks, but not be able to reach the other ones. Or a funky wall space where you are working around outlets or cords.

the Zevro Triple Wall Mount Dispenser is sold for $34.95, and it's worth every.penny.

Now I have my eye on some other Zevro Products....

Thanks to CSN for offering me my choice of items in return for sharing a teaser post and my opinion of that item here.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What a neat thing to have in your kitchen! I bet it's great if you don't have a lot of cupboard or counter space!

Odie Langley said...

That is a unique shopping site. Has some really good stuff. Thanks.

lace said...

I like these. I wasn't picturing these when you told me about them. They are really neat.