Sunday, January 2, 2011

Linky Love for 1/2

There's Something About Target... - Sweet story.

Create a Meaningful Yearly Plan - I like the ideas she shares. More often then not I forget the things that I wanted to do with the boys or places I wanted to take them.

Ruffle Scarf tutorial - SUPER cute. Only...if you don't know how to sew very well or make ruffles, the tutorial isn't very helpful *sigh* I'm going to see if I can get someone with more knowledge to help me; they would make perfect gifts!

Making Simple Bath Towels - from one of my favorite blogs ever! She always has helpful tips going on over there! These towels look much bigger and comfier than the store versions!

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

This was all good but the story of the treasure hunt @ Target really got me. It was precious. Thanks.
Odie

Kimm said...

I really want one of those scarves. I will be trying it out. :)

Aubrey said...

Sniff, sniff... That Target story was tooooo sweet! (And I happen to know a blind lady in Lansing with 2 kiddos. But I think her kids are too old to be the ones in that story.)