Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Rush of Wings















A Rush of Wings
by Kristin Heitzmann

From the book: Though her panic is real, Noelle St. Claire is uncertain what danger she is fleeing. Fragmented images and slivers of memory have driven her to abandon her wealthy, sheltered life in New York for the hope of a haven - remote and safe.

Noelle's arrival at the Rocky Mountain horse ranch owned by Rick Spencer and his brother, Morgan causes more than a little stir. Beautiful, vulnerable, yet strangely secretive, Noelle is an enigma the two contrasting brother seek to unlock. But as their attentions breach the wall she hides behind, the past becomes a menacing threat from which Noelle can no longer hide.
-taken from the book jacket

From me: This novel was an absolute masterpiece. From the first word to the final period I thoroughly enjoyed it, and even shed a tear or two. It was amazing the depth of emotion the Kristen wrote into this novel. You should definitely put A Rush of Wings at the top of your reading list!

If you remember, I also reviewed another of Kristen's books awhile ago and liked it as well. I really enjoy how well Kristen weaves intricate story lines together. Complicated, yet simple, and always fascinating. I do believe she has made it to my favorite author's list!

My rating: 5, LOVE it!

Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for offering me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

If you say it's that good I had better check it out. Hope you & the boys are having a great weekend.
Odie

grams said...

Me next! LOL

Nellie Dee said...

Sounds like a good one. I just got done reading Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers and sobbed through a lot of it. I am ready for another good one, but wasn't thinking I'd find one to top Leota's Garden. It's my new all-time favorite.
How did you come to do book reviews for Bethany?