Sunday, February 13, 2011

Linky Love for 2/13

Is it true? Kind? Necessary? - Excellent!

Whining has Consequences - Genius!

How to Memorize Scripture in 3 Easy Steps {Ages 2-100} - Such a great idea (and funny too)!

Naturally Sweet DIY Valentine - such a great (healthy) idea!

A Cabinet Door Turned Serving Tray - so cool, now I just need to find me an old cabinet door!

Greatest Craigslist Ad Ever? - Hilarious!

If you missed the Superbowl commercials (like I did) check them out here. Bonus, for those non-sport fans, you don't have to watch the game - yay! :)

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

You kept me busy this morning girl and they were so good today. I especially like the one about true, kind or necessary. Also the timer for whining. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Odie

Kristie said...

LOVE the Valentines idea with the fruit! Too cute!

That Craig's List ad is too funny-definitely had too much time on his hands! LOL!