Sunday, February 27, 2011

Linky Love for 2/27

Stirring up Love - Definitely something I needed to hear this week!

Saddest Letter I've Ever Read - "Are we teaching kids to simply appear and act right? Or are we teaching them to LOVE God and KNOW Him personally?"

Loosen the Grip of More Stuff - So true.

The Key to Building One's Vocabulary - HAHAHAHahahahah!

Playhouse - SO cool!

Scrappy Lampshade Tutorial - Must. Find. Lampshade.

Dr. Seuss' birthday is March 2nd, follow this link for some fun ways to celebrate! (Kristie LOL)

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Wow Ali this was a really great one that goes deep and makes you think. The first one about the boys I shared on my facebook so my daughter Rachel can see it since she has my two small grandsons. The saddest letter was beyond words and I will be sharing that web site with many others. The additional links on that page will be very valuable as well.
I so enjoyed the little girl showing her mom her treasure. How cool was the house with a slide for the kids to go from the 3rd to 1st floors. Thanks for all the good stuff and have a great sunday.
Odie

Kristie said...

I'd love to read the book mentioned in "Stirring up Love"! Sounds like a good one!

The saddest letter really makes you think-thanks for sharing!

Building vocab-hilarious!! LOVE how little ones think!! LOL!

That is quite the playhouse!

Very creative with the lampshade! I bet you can find one at Goodwill or other thrift stores!

Definitely have to celebrate Dr. Suess's b-day!! I have some researching to do to get it all together now ;-)