Monday, February 7, 2011

Save the Date















Save the Date
By Jenny B. Jones

From the book: When the funding for Lucy's non-profit job is pulled, she is determined to find out why. Enter Alex Sinclair, former professional football star and heir to Sinclair Enterprises - the primary donor to Lucy's non-profit organization.

Both Lucy and Alex have something the other desperately wants.

Alex has it all...except for the votes he needs to win his bid for Congress. Despite their mutual dislike. Alex makes Lucy a proposition: pose as his fiancee in return for the money she desperately needs. Bound to a man who isn't quite what he seems, Lucy finds her heart - and her future - on the line.
-taken from the back cover

Read the first chapter!

From me: The back of the book describes Save the Date as a "spunky romance" and I completely agree. It was a fun, light novel - perfect for reading after putting the boys to bed. I'm pretty sure that I've read other novels by Jenny B. Jones before, but either way, I'll be looking for other novels by her!

Thanks to BookSneeze for offering me a free copy in exchange for my honest review.

0 comments: