Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big Brown Eyes











Big Brown Eyes

by Naomi Conner

From the book: Look at the face that you know so well. With smiling eyes and missing teeth...such a face so familiar. In Big Brown Eyes, little explorers can get a peek into eye-opening adventure. Exploring themselves starts with the first look.
-taken from the book


From me: The rhythm of the words threw me a little, but it was a cute book. I loved the pictures! Faces that covered, almost, the whole page. And interesting, fun faces! The boys really enjoyed reading this book as well and have asked me to re-read it multiple times!

Thanks to BolsenPR for offering me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

It looks cute! Sounds like a great book for the kids' age right now too! :-)