Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daddy's Little Squirrel














Daddy's Little Squirrel
by Kayla Shurley Davidson


From the book: A young girl cherishes the time spent with her father. Kallie is no exception. Daddy's Little Squirrel, pays tribute to the special relationship between a father and daughter. The duo's adventures are never dull, and are always made possible from the help of Kallie, her father's special helper.
-taken from the book

"Kallie touched her memory rock on her nightstand as she said, 'Don't worry, Daddy. I would never forget.'"


From me: Daddy's Little Squirrel was a cute story about a special routine between a daddy and daughter. My favorite memories of my dad and I are the ones where we had that special something that we always did together; so I enjoyed being reminded of that special bond. Noah thought it was funny that the daddy called his daughter a squirrel, he got a good giggle out of it.

I have TWO copies of Daddy's Little Squirrel to giveaway!

To be entered: Just leave me a comment sharing that special something that you and your dad had together!

And the winners are....Lace and Kristie! Congrats guys!

Thanks to BolsonPR for offering me copies of this book to review, and giveaway, in exchange for my honest review!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like a really cute book! I remember going on bike rides with my dad when I was little. We'd bike 4 miles round-trip to a corner store to get an ice cream cone in the summer :-)

Angela said...

On Tuesday Dad used to take me to Quality Dairy for ice cream cones. They used to be on sale on Tuesdays or something, so that is what he was able to do to have special time. We would walk there from our house, get a cone, and walk back while we enjoyed. It was a good time.

lace said...

I've always like working in the garden with my dad. The girls love this too.

Me and my dad built a bookshelf together. That was fun. It's a really great shelf.

Anonymous said...

hello