Sunday, March 13, 2011

Linky Love for 3/13

Sooooo many links this week!


ON OUR FAITH

The Journey - "And the beauty is not in the circumstance or the label but the fact that in His graciousness He is here with me anyway, regardless of the circumstance or the way I choose to view it."

Love Never Fails - "And I believe it’s ignorant when we start to think that our understanding of Him is the only way and there’s no room for growth. I don’t believe any of us will get to heaven and receive a trophy or a plaque with “YOU WERE THE MOST RIGHT” engraved on it."

Why Evangelicals Hate Jesus - He's not all right, but he's not all wrong. Something to think about.


ON CHILDREN

First Time Obedience, Really? - Good point. Ahem.

How Do Preschoolers Learn Without Formal School?
- Really helpful for me as I venture into the teaching realm with the boys.

How does He love me? Let me count the ways... - Such a fantastic idea and doable at any age!


CRAFTS

Most of these are from Frugal Family Fun's Blog. She is amazing. I couldn't NOT share them.

Complimentary Place mats - I love that Frugal Family Fun uses this as a marriage builder, but I also think it's a great gift idea (!) As well as a good way for the boys to tell others why they love them.

Reusable Art Mat - Such a brilliant idea!

Unusual Baby Gift - So unique...I really wanted to keep the "secret" for myself!

How to Make Duct Tape Crafts - Very cool. I need to send this link to my brother; I remember him making things out of duct tape all.the.time. when we were kids!

Gumball Machine - so easy!

Quilted Color Match Game - Love!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Another group of great ones Ali but the one I spent the most time on was the Duck tape. I was amazed at how many things you can make with it. Loved it.
Odie

Kristie said...

I didn't read each one, but I read The Journey and WOW! To have that kind of faith...just WOW! (Also noticed the book we both want to read was mentioned as a 'must read' at the end!)

The post about how preschoolers learn is great! I liked everything that was listed...keeping learning fun at their age makes it more fun for the mom too ;-)

Again-LOVE Frugal Family Fun blog :-)