Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Truth Be Told

FOX is hosting another Family Movie Night on Saturday, April 26th (that's this Saturday!!) at 8/7c!

What is Family Movie Night?
It's a night where you can turn on the telly and see a family friendly movie with safe commercials!

This Saturday:
Truth Be Told
Check out the trailer here!

About the movie: When leading marriage counselor Annie Morgan (Candace Cameron Bure) is offered an opportunity to host a relationship talk show, she jumps at the chance. But fearful that being single might ruin her big break, she conspires with an old college friend and recent widower, Mark Crane (David James Elliott), to pose as a married couple with kids. Their story starts to unravel when Annie and Mark join her eccentric soon-to-be boss (Ronny Cox) for a weekend at his ranch in New Mexico. Comical misunderstandings mark the event as Annie struggles to keep up the ruse, finding herself emotionally invested and conflicted by her own conscience. Will she confess the truth about her marital status and her feelings for Mark... and will the truth set them free?

From me: I was more than happy to preview Truth Be Told for you :) I think this movie is my favorite out of all the family movie night movies I have seen! I'm sure the romance had something to do with it LOL Annie and Mark have a good on-screen chemistry, the kids are great! And the ranch in New Mexico is crazy...I'd really like to live there LOL But really, I did enjoy Truth Be Told and was pleased with how polished the film was (compared to the others). You definitely don't want to miss it when it's on Fox this Saturday at 8/7c!!

"Like" Family Movie Night on Facebook to keep up with all the amazing movies they have planned!

Thanks to Propeller for giving me the opportunity to preview Truth Be Told and share my opinions with you!

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

After watching him for so long as "Harm" Rabb on JAG flying fighter jets don't know if I would enjoy him in that role. Not saying I won't try to watch it. Thanks for the info.
Odie

Kristie said...

If only it were a couple Saturdays away, then I could watch it! (I just heard about it on the radio this morning too.) Hard to believe that lent is almost over!

lace said...

oh! I forgot about it! Bummer