Monday, May 16, 2011

Robert Pierre














Robert Pierre.

His free songs have been downloaded onto my computer and put on repeat.

And he's been entertaining me on You Tube.

Why do I like this 18-year-old so much?

Check out these lyrics from a couple of his songs:

"Any desperate day
One word I can pray

All I know to say

Jesus


Screaming from my soul

I'm giving up control

The only hope I know
Jesus"

-JESUS-


"That's who I am, forgiven and set free
It doesn't matter what the world may think of me
I got nothing to hide, I know my identity

Without a doubt, I know His blood has covered me

That's who I am"

-IDENTITY-


Robert's songs have great beats, but more importantly they have great messages that speak to me. They celebrate Christ and His work in our lives. That amazing, hard, humbling work that turns us into crazy amazing pieces of art. He sings of our absolute desperate need for our Savior: "screaming from my soul...Jesus". I'm blown away by the lyrics in these songs, where I am today? It's in these songs.

You can listen to four of Robert Pierre's songs on Noise Trade - and if you like them as much as I do, you can download them for free!

Don't forget to visit Robert on Facebook and tell him how fantastic his music is!

Thanks to Propeller for introducing me in to such a great artist!

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

I can easily see why you enjoy him. This was awesome. Thanks