Sunday, June 5, 2011

Linky Love for 6/5

Just a couple links today. It's been a crazy week and next week looks like it's going to be more of the same! Winners of the kids book will be announced later...I actually have to try and locate the books in my messy house hehe.

Vegetable Market - This video just gets more amazing the further it goes (it's not long).

The Most Brilliantly Pointless Street Fliers
- Makes me wanna go hang one of my own! Tell me your favorites!

The Game of Compassion
- Shaun made me laugh, but it is also very true. Who's winning your game?

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

OMG that vegetable market blew my mind. I hope that train doesn't come by often. Those fliers were really strange and proves some people have way to much time on their hands to concentrate on something like that. A post Ali

Kristie said...

I got that video of the vegetable market in my e-mail a week or so ago. Isn't that neat!?

I like the Reward for the lost $50...and the octopus one was kinda cute too. :-)

Jessica G. said...

My filter wouldn't let me see the random fliers but the other two were awesome! I think the game of compassion might be my favorite. :)