Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hiya!

Hello! I'm off to the Renaissance Faire today, but figured I'd drop in and let you know I'm still alive first!

Like my new haircut? I do! It took me 26 years to find one I love, so sad. (Smiling? I don't do that apparently LOL)


I just won this super cute necklace from The Rusted Chain Jewelry. Definitely check them out next time you're in the market for a personalized necklace. I LOVE this necklace and have only taken it off when I have to clean at night (and that's saying something because I don't wear jewelry. Ever.)

The boys wanted to give you some kisses <3

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

OMG Ali it has been a while but it was awesome to finally see a picture of you and with a new doo that looks great on you. And what a great way to end the post with a picture of Jack & Noah. This made my afternoon girl. Have a wonderful week.

Kristie said...

The Renaissance Faire sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't been to one of those since I was 10ish?

Your haircut looks great!! I need a haircut too, but I just end up pulling it back anyway :-/

Your necklace is so cute! I love how simple yet meaningful it is. Neat!

That is an adorable picture of the boys! Too cute!!! :-)