Wednesday, July 6, 2011

True Colors Swap: The Arrival


Okay, so the box I received in the mail was fantastic! Karen did an amazing job and the pictures don't even do her skillz justice. First off, I'm bummed that I don't have more patience. I was in the car when I picked up Karen's package and I was so excited that I didn't even take time out to take a picture of how she so carefully wrapped everything. It was beautiful!


The scarves that Karen picked out were beautiful. See that one in the middle? It's amazing. I love the mix of zebra print and flowers. The one on the left, came from Ireland! And I'm loving the fuzzy green one on the right - it will go perfect with my winter coat (I can't believe I just said winter on what has to be the hottest day so far this summer!)


She also found me this fabulous key chain - which goes well with my gray purse :)


Books! I'm really surprised that she found books I haven't read! That's a challenge with me LOL! I'm excited to dive into both of these! I haven't lit the candle yet, but it smells good. And those flowers over in the corner of the picture? Those are actually pens! ...which my son promptly stole from me to write with in his coloring books, hehe. She also sent me My Big FAT Greek Wedding, which is a great movie, and a copy of her group's, Still Magnolias, music!

I also found some CHOCOLATE in my box, but I can't take a picture for you because...well...it didn't last long enough ;)

I'm amazed with how many things Karen managed to fit into one little box (and for the price we were working with). This was my first swap and she showed me how to do it in style! Thanks!

4 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Glad you finally got yours Ali. I sure had fun doing my first swap.

Jessica G. said...

Hey, that's a great package! I'm glad you had a good experience on your first swap. Go check out swapdex.blogspot.com if you want to get in on more. But I warn you...they are addictive!
(And I wanna borrow the Chocotherapy when you're done!) ;)

Kristie said...

What a neat package! I can't believe everything you got in it! One of these days I'll have to try a swap. They sound like fun! :-)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I am so glad you loved it. I loved doing it for you. I will be posting about my goodies tomorrow so be sure and check my blog out sometime tomorrow. Thanks again for such wonderful things and I can't wait for the next one.