Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Grace Card













The Grace Card

Everything can change in an instant … and take a lifetime to unravel. When Mac McDonald loses his son in an accident, the ensuing 17 years of bitterness and pain erodes his love for his family and leaves him angry with God … and just about everyone else.

Mac’s rage stonewalls his career in the police department and makes for a combustible situation when he’s partnered with Sam Wright, a rising star on the force—who happens to be a part-time pastor and a loving family man.

Can they somehow join forces to help one another when it’s impossible for either of them to look past their differences—especially the most obvious one?


Every day, we have the opportunity to rebuild relationships and heal deep wounds by extending and receiving God’s grace. Offer THE GRACE CARD … and never underestimate the power of God’s love.




The Grace Card is a movie that is safe for the whole family to enjoy together, it challenges your views and I think it could kick start some great discussions with older children! It's not just a movie to veg out too, it's going to challenge the way you look at other people. How you treat other people. It's rare for me to come across a christian movie that I enjoy; normally the acting seems to cheesy to me or the lines too rehearsed, but I really enjoyed watching The Grace Card, and I think you will too!

Check The Grace Card out on Facebook!

***Congratulations Odie!***

Thanks to Propeller for offering me a copy of this movie in exchange for my honest review!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like a great movie! I'm looking forward to watching more movies this fall as the weather gets cooler and it's nice to know there are some good 'clean' ones! :-)

Odie Langley said...

There should be more good movies like that.

Angela said...

Sounds like a good movie for young adults and teens, or anyone for that matter, to learn about dealing with death and trusting God. I would be interested in seeing this. If I win e-mail me at New20Mommy@Yahoo.com or message me on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie I been wanting to see this movie for some time, would love to win it!

Danella

Angela said...

Sooooooooo, who won?