Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who Is Simon Miller?














Family Movie Night is back again, this Saturday, August 6 at 8/7c on NBC! They will be showing the family-friendly movie, Who Is Simon Miller.

I was given the opportunity to watch a pre-screening of Who Is Simon Miller and I have to say, it's the best movie so far! I really liked it! I think the guys in the family will go for this one because there's some action!

About Who Is Simon Miller: When unassuming geologist Simon Miller mysteriously disappears one night, the Miller family is thrown into a desperate search to find him. Simon's wife Meredith and their two kids, Sarah, 18 and Kevin, 15 frantically search Simon's office for information. When they find a stash of passports, all with Simon's picture but each with a different alias, they realize that their father has been keeping more than a few secrets. Who is Simon Miller? And what has he gotten himself - and his family - into? Not sure they can even trust the dad they thought they knew, the Millers embark on an international mission to get him back. It's a heart-pounding adventure that tests the limits to which families will fight for each other.



Remember, family movie night films are safe for the WHOLE family to watch; so make a plan to sit down together and watch Who Is Simon Miller Saturday, August 6th at 8/7c on NBC!

I was offered the opportunity to pre-screen this movie in exchange for sharing this family movie night on my blog.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm not sure I'll catch it, but it definitely looks like the best one! We're not usually watching TV at that time during the summer. Maybe I'll have to try to win a copy somewhere! :-)

Odie Langley said...

I think I would like it. Thanks for the update.