Friday, September 9, 2011

Falls Like Lightening










Falls Like Lightening

Shawn Grady

"When countless lightning strikes cause a raging fire in the Sierra Nevadas, smoke jumper Silas Kent and his new team are in a plane before they can even train together. And it doesn’t take long for things to go very wrong, very quickly. When a suspicious engine explosion forces the pilot, Elle Westmore, to make an emergency landing, Silas soon discovers his new crew can’t be trusted. They’re hiding something, and now Silas is on a race to save himself and Elle from the flames—and from a more dangerous threat: his own team."

Read the first FIVE chapters!

Falls like Lightening was a great mixture of romance and action; just the way I like it! LOL It was a quick read, but a great read and I think even the men might like this one!

Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for offering me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion of it!

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

A little different from the other books you have shown recently but really the kind that I would be more likely to enjoy. Thanks Ali.
Odie

Kristie said...

I'm having a hard time seeing Rich reading anything with romance, but you never know! LOL! This one sounds really good! And I'm in awe of all the reading you do. Awesome! :-)