Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

I've never had to announce anything super important on my blog before so ummm...I'll just say it:

Jered and I are getting married - woo hoo!

Yes it's super fast, for you :) But it's been ten years in the making really.

Our families are thrilled!

According to his: I'm the only girl he's dated that they've ever liked.

And mine: They always knew we were supposed to get married!

Jered came up from Arkansas about two weeks ago for a visit and has been spending lots of time with us. The boys love him already. We told them that we would be getting married and they were happy as clams.



Noah refuses to kiss me on the lips anymore because "That's for boyfriends" LOL!

We will be doing a simple family-only ceremony in the next month or two and a huge get-together a month after that. We can't wait!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Yay!! Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you! And just so you know October 29th lands on a Saturday this year if you want to share the same anniversary as me :-) We can help remind each other when it's coming up-LOL!

Tami said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Wish you all the best!
Tami

Regina said...

Congratulations! Super Happy for you!