Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Lodge













Christmas Lodge

Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge: a place where a heart-warming past and loving future meet for one remarkable group of people. During a weekend trip to the mountains, Mary (Erin Karpluk) finds herself at the now-dilapidated lodge where she spent the holidays with her family growing up. She becomes determined to restore the building to its former glory. Inspired by her grandfather and guided by her grandmother in heaven, Mary throws herself into the project, and during the process finds herself drawn to Jack (Michael Shanks), a handsome man who loves the lodge as much as she does. Historically unlucky in love, this chance encounter allows Mary to renew her faith in life and discover her one true love. For an uplifting story about the importance of faith, family and the true holiday spirit, go to the Christmas Lodge.

Can you believe we're already having to think about Christmas? Oh my. This year has gone by way.too.fast.

Christmas Lodge was a nice, family-friendly movie. Although It is definitely a chick-flick, despite the fact that it came from Thomas Kinkade LOL I thought they spent too much time on the lodge and not enough time on the romance, but that's just me ;) All-in-all, I liked the movie. Christmas Lodge is a feel-good movie to curl up with once the snow starts flying! (ugh, snow)

*****CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!!!!!*****

(I received a copy of this DVD in exchange for a review)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!! I have been listening to Christmas music already for a few weeks now! I detest the snow though! If I had my way it would snow the day before Christmas eve and melt away the day after Christmas and start warming up again! I've heard of this movie and it looks really good!

New20Mommy@yahoo.com

grams said...

I love getting together with family and friends. Love seeing the Christmas programs at church and the fun adult Christmas party the pastor and his wife always have. Fun times.

Kristie said...

I enjoy all the get togethers and spending time with family. I also like seeing all the beautiful Christmas lights. I could go on and on because there isn't much about Christmas that I don't like! :-)