Friday, October 28, 2011

Love All The Way











Love All The Way
Brittany Hargest

Four years after Hello & Goodbye, the final studio project from pop sensations Jump 5, its youngest member, Brittany Hargest, is jumping back into the spotlight with her release, Love All The Way. Don't underestimate this girl. While she clearly still knows how to have fun, she's not a newcomer, and no longer a kid. At 23, Brittany is a seasoned industry veteran and her confidence and command behind the microphone is evident. She was behind the wheel on this project, having provided writing contributions to most of the songs. Brittany's back, and Love All The Way is sure to be a hit with listeners of all ages.

I vaguely recall listening to Jump 5 when they were releasing CD's and I liked their music, it always had a good beat. Brittany's music is just as great! I love the bounce she's got in her songs and I really like that it's good clean lyrics that speak to our faith walk as well. That's hard to find in Christian music (the beat LOL). Brittany is who I'll be turning on when the boys and I decide to have a dance party!

Download Brittany's music HERE!


*****GIVEAWAY*****

I have one copy of Brittany's new CD, Love All The Way, to give away to you!

To enter: Visit either Brittany's site OR Check out her You Tube Videos and then come back and tell me what you think about her music! (Please be sure to leave a way to contact you in your comment).

This giveaway will end Monday, October 31 at midnight.

(I received a copy of this CD in exchange for my review)

2 comments:

Angela said...

She is really good! I've never heard of her or Jump 5 before.

New20Mommy@Yahoo.com

Regina said...

She's edgy.

Regina Sober