Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Math House Games








Carlito C. Caterpillar's
Math House Games


Carlito C. Caterpillar's MathHouse™ Game Cards
Based on Domenico’s proprietary 20 Step Sensory Math Teaching System
Featuring two uniquely designed games to demonstrate each step (40 games in all)

The set contains

  • 30 double-sided, full color, illustrated Game Cards
  • Related editorial information explaining to parents The What, Why and How of Each Step
  • Each 8" x 4" loose leaf card is printed on heavy card stock, lacquered to help protect from spills and ring bound to keep together and facilitate play

We are beginning our homeschooling journey this year (yes, late, very late), and I wasn't sure what to do for math. I don't like worksheet learning at the boys' young ages, but I'm not ambitious enough to create my own curriculum either. Math House Games came right in time for me! So far I am VERY pleased with the Math House Games, I like how simple the games are and how it is hands-on learning that is establishing solid math skills. And most of the materials you need, can already be found in your home or you can print them online!


***CONGRATULATIONS LACEY!!!!!***


Thanks to Propeller for offering me a copy of this product to review in exchange for my honest review!

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Hey Sweet Thang,
Hope you and the boys are doing fantastic. Just wanted to say that the movie "Grace Card" was awesome and I will be sharing it with friends and family. Have a great rest of the week.
Odie

Kristie said...

I think I blog enough about what I do with the kiddos that you probably know the kind of parent I am-LOL! But I definitely love to help them learn through hands-on activities, games, crafts, etc. I like to plan things out, but it doesn't always work that way. :-)

So good to hear that you've started homeschooling for the year! I wanted to SO BAD with Morgan and Blake this year. It was really hard letting go of both of them. LOTS of tears...from me! ;-)

lace said...

This looks interesting. Do they provide the materials or do you have to provide them? I'm a sort-or-fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type. Whenever a learning opportunity comes up, I'm using it.

Games are always welcome in this house and if it helps teach even more welcome.