Monday, October 24, 2011

The Story of Noah's Ark














The Story of Noah's Ark
Storybook and Wall Clings

The story of Noah and his ark is one of the most beloved stories in the Bible. With this deluxe set, kids can use the wall clings to recreate the awesome scene of all the animals boarding the ark. As they read about Noah and his adventure, children can stick the vinyl clings on any painted wall to retell the story. The clings peel right off, so kids can rearrange them however they choose.

The Story of Noah's Ark was a very simple story, but I like that it came with the wall clings because I think kids learn better when they don't have to just sit and listen. Ummm *I* learn better when I can doodle or write notes along with whatever I'm listening to LOL The animal pictures are super cute, and although my boys have yet to figure out that they are walls clings (they are currently on a piece of paper hanging on my fridge LOL), they loved them and I think this will be a book I will enjoy reading with the boys over and over again!

(I received a copy of this book in exchange for a review)

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I like the idea of having wall clings to go along with stories to learn with. I'm sure when the boys figure out what they are-they'll have a great time sticking them all over! :-)