Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Before I Fall











Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver

"Samantha Kingston has it all: looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th, should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it turns out to be her last.

The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. Living the last day of her life seven times during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death - and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing."


I absolutely could not put this book down! Have you ever seen Groundhog Day? Well, THAT movie put me to sleep, but Before I Fall did not. It was Groundhog Day on crack. Lauren is an amazing writer who had me guessing and re-thinking what I though was going to happen with every turn of the page. By the time I finished Samantha's story, Lauren had managed to shock me with her ending. It was a fantastic end to a fantastic novel and it's definitely one of those books you're really bummed she won't write a sequel too because you're not ready to be done with the story yet. Definitely pick up Before I Fall and read it!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

You sure have my interest peaked.

lace said...

ooooo, this has been on my to-read list.

I went to see Ground Hog Day at the theater and fell asleep and kept waking up really confused with the movie. It's the only movie I've fallen asleep watching at the theater.