Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One Silent Night










One Silent Night

FFH

"Best-selling pop group FFH will usher in the holiday season with its first Christmas album. One Silent Night, available Oct. 18, is a mix of original songs and Christmas classics.

Produced by FFH founding member Jeromy Deibler, One Silent Night has been four years in the making. Giving in to the persistent appeals of loyal fans, FFH has crafted a project worthy of your holiday music collection.

Listeners will recognize favorites like “Winter Wonderland,” “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” and “Jingle Bell Rock,” among others, while being introduced to new tracks including “The Birthday of a King,” “Glorious Impossible,” and “One Silent Night.”

(italicized paragraphs borrowed from here)


Taking into consideration the fact that I HATE listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving....I really enjoyed One Silent Night! I loved how FFH mixed well-known favorites with brand-new songs. Sometimes I get tired of hearing the same 'ol same 'ol every year. I won't get sick of this album at all! My favorite songs were Baby it's Cold Outside and One Silent Night!


*****CONGRATULATIONS ODIE!!!!!*****

I received this music in exchange for my review!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Sorry - can't do this one. Don't do downloads. :( The breaks of living in the sticks on a tight budget. Thanks for the opportunity to win free stuff and see new talent! ~Katrina

Kristie said...

My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night. :-)

I don't know much about downloading music, but I think I could figure it out. It'd be nice to listen to while I'm doing my computer stuff throughout the day :-)

Odie Langley said...

Hi Ali,
Hope all is well with you, the boys and your special friend. We will be gathering at Linda's brother's place at the lake for Thanksgiving and hope your's will be extra special this year. My favorite tune at Christmas is "Mary did you know?"
Odie