Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cooper and Me











Cooper and Me
and the Winter Adventure!

by Monique & Alexa Peters

Cooper and Bella can't wait to go sledding, but what happens when they wander a little too far from home and a snowstorm makes it difficult to find their way back?

This book provides a wonderful opportunity to teach children the importance of making good decisions and the gentle lesson of how to be prepared in case they get lost. This book, along with all the other books in the Cooper and Me series, includes these interactive features:

-A Special Memory Creation

-Life Lesson

-Connections

-Learning Together



The Winter Adventure was a simple story, but cute. The boys loved it! I liked that the whole story was written in rhyme, it makes it funner to read. And all the questions at the end were actually pretty cool. We were able to talk about the two dogs getting lost and what they could have done to keep from getting lost. I think this series is a great way to start a little instruction on important things that kids need to know!


If you purchase The Winter Adventure, $1 of your purchase will go to advance research & treatment of pancreatic cancer, via the Lustgarten Foundation!

EXCLUSIVE DEAL
Make any purchase of $25 or more at CooperandMe.com and get FREE SHIPPING now through December 15. You MUST USE THIS CODE at check out: COOPERBLOG


*****GIVEAWAY*****
I have one copy of The Winter Adventure to give away!

To Enter: Please visit the Cooper and Me website and tell me which book you need to read with your kids! (make sure to leave a way to contact you in your comment)

This giveaway will end Friday, December 16th at midnight.


I was offered a free book in exchange for this review.

3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

For some reason blogger would not let me go to the web site. Basically I regret now spending more time with my girls as they grew up reading to them and encourage anyone reading to take the time and it will never be wasted. A big plus reading something that will actually teach them values to use in life as well. Hope this will be the happiest Christmas ever for you and the boys.
Odie

Angela said...

I couldn't get into the website either. It said Page Not Found. But this books look really interesting and I would love to read it to Nathan! I have a new address now, so I can e-mail it to you if I win!

New20Mommy@Yahoo.com

Kristie said...

I think Cooper and Me and
the Military would be a great one to read to Morgan and Blake with their uncle being in the Marines :-)