Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cooper and Me and the Military



"Meet Trooper, Cooper's best friend, and learn how he was adopted by Gracie and Joe and their parents, who both serve in the military. Find out how this family stays close despite being seperated."


Cooper and Me books are so simple in word and design, but I love the rhyming and the discussions they spurn. Each book comes with a list of learning together questions and the boys love to have a little chat after we read each Cooper and Me story. Even though we don't personally know anyone in the military, I still thought this was a great book to share with the boys because we were able to talk about what our military men and women do for us and ways we can show our appreciation to them.

*****GIVEAWAY*****
I have one copy of Cooper and Me and the Military to give away!


CONGRATULATIONS TO KRISTIE!!!!!


I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

With my brother-in-law in the Marines, we try to send care packages and letters to keep his spirits up :-)

Angela said...

When Mike's friend Craig was on his tours we sent care packages to him and his unit. I also post Support Our Troops and on fb wall whenever I see one going around.

Angela said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713417767

The link to my Facebook wall where I shared your giveaway!