Friday, June 15, 2012

Battle

Hello my friends :) I've missed you these past couple of months. I'm writing today, with a heavy, but peaceful heart. How these two feelings co-exist I don't think I will ever understand; all I can say is God is good and every day that goes by I am learning more and more about my own failings and God's grace, mercy, forever love and amazing workings.

I know I'm a little mysterious and vague and I wish I could talk straight with you...I want to share with you my trials, but I cannot because this is a public blog, and some people, I don't want in the midst of my most intimate of feelings. I would like to ask, that when I come to your mind, you pray for me and for my family. We are in the biggest battle of our lives. One that has seemed insurmountable from the very beginning. We have hope because God is continually proving himself BIGGER than that which faces us, but we are still fighting a battle...every day. Sometimes, every moment. I think we've spent three months battling, so far. Our family unit remains strong and our faith is solidly in our Savior. God continually leaves me in awe of his love for us, his care for us and the mountains he is moving on  our behalf. I hope one day soon to be able to share with you what is going on, but until this - would you pray?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so sorry your family has to go through this tough time. ((HUGS)) I'll be keeping you all in my prayers :-)